My association with the building industry spans 20+ years. During that time, I have developed a large client base with continued repeat business. Through my understanding of all building facets, CH Construction New Zealand are able to offer direct advice on clients’ requirements and give meaningful recommendations on all building related issues.
My personal commitment is to maintain a very high quality standard not only in workmanship but also customer relations and site relations. Quality is our priority with a policy of continuous improvement.
The image of CH Construction has remained consistent within the industry through a professional approach of competitive pricing without compromising quality. This is enhanced by; commitment to projects being completed on time and within budget, integrity, honesty and customer satisfaction from management level through to site staff.
I have pride in CH Construction, the projects we have been associated with and our team of employees.
By taking an owner’s perspective, we add significant value to a project through the following:
- Building advice on construction methods and procedures.
- Programme advice and time implications.
- Cost advice and opportunities to reduce costs without compromising on quality.
- Assistance with material selection and the impact on project cost, maintenance costs and depreciation.
CH Construction can offer you any of the following services:
- Residential Builds
- Commercial Construction
- Sleepouts & Portable Buildings
- Excavation & Siteworks
- Section Clearing
With CH Construction, you benefit from our:
- Hands on experience of appropriately qualified staff.
- Thoroughly professional approach to project delivery.
- Very competitive pricing and tender procurement.
- Reliable and commitment to excellence.
"The willingness of CH Construction New Zealand to meet all our wishes and having no disturbance to the school during transportation and installation lead to a very pleasurable experience for us. Not only are the classrooms a joy to behold but our teachers comment favourably on the ambience and acoustics for teaching."− Westminster Christian School
"CH Construction New Zealand undertook the construction of the new Media Room and Editing Room at Papatoetoe High School between August 2005 and February 2006. he work was completed on time and on budget. CH Construction were punctual, attended meetings and co-ordinated well with the school, architects, and contract manager."− Tammy Ashley - Babbage Consultants